Get in touch with Asbestos Watch when you need an accurate and complete asbestos inspection and sampling service.
Are you worried that your house has asbestos? Just contact us to identify its existence on your property. We strive to ensure that your environment is free from asbestos dangers and compliant with Australian health and safety regulations.
The leading service provider for asbestos testing and identification
Asbestos Watch Melbourne is dedicated to providing the best asbestos testing Melbourne service for domestic and commercial properties. Our experiences in conducting asbestos testing Melbourne enables us to give you an accurate and thorough testing result.
- We aim to ensure maximum protection for you by delivering high-quality asbestos testing Melbourne services.
- Our surveyors are knowledgeable and experienced to do asbestos testing in the best way possible.
- We offer a complete and comprehensive asbestos testing service starting from sampling until the deliverance of the written report.
- We use modern technology to perform asbestos testing in an accredited laboratory.
- All practices are conducted in accordance with national and local regulations.
Seek a help and advice from a professional that has the right certification to conduct asbestos testing Melbourne before commencing any work related to asbestos. We are happy to help you when requiring an asbestos testing Melbourne service.Contact Asbestos Watch Melbourne today to ensure a safe living and working environment for your family and employees. Get a free quote to help you estimate the service price.
What you need to know about asbestos
Are you considering renovating or purchasing a property built before 1990? You need to take extra precautions since many buildings and houses built before 1990 are highly likely to contain asbestos. It is completely impossible to tell whether a material in your building contains asbestos materials only by looking at it without any help of special tools. Its microscopic size of asbestos required it to be taken to a laboratory to be closely analysed. Therefore, you will need to do asbestos testing Melbourne to identify its presence on your property.
In Australia, Asbestos is commonly used from the mid-1940s until the late 1980s as a building material in both residential and commercial properties. Many buildings built before the 1990s will be highly likely to contain fibrous materials, especially in:
- External wall cladding
- Cement sheeting
These products can easily be found in wet areas such as bathrooms and laundries. Hence, if you identify that a suspected material was installed before the 1990s, it is better to assume that it contains fibres.
Why do you need asbestos testing Melbourne for your property?
Here are some reasons why you need asbestos testing Melbourne for your property:
Some areas inside of your building may contain asbestos fibres whether friable (class A) or non-friable (class B) materials. The friable type is considered as a more dangerous one since it can easily release airborne fibres to the air.
You have to keep in mind that doing a DIY project using testing kits for asbestos testing Melbourne can be dangerous for you. If the asbestos materials are being disturbed or damaged, they can release airborne asbestos fibres into the air. Even inhaling a few amounts of asbestos fibres can cause the progression of aggressive diseases in the future.
Doing a renovation at your property can disturb asbestos and also generating friable asbestos fibres. As a general rule of thumb, you need to take precautions if these situations occur to you:
- You are planning to do a renovation on your property
- You suspected some materials at your building might contain asbestos
It is hard to know how much asbestos is present in a building. The only way to know exactly how much asbestos you are dealing with is by having experts conduct asbestos testing Melbourne.
The only way to be sure about the presence of asbestos materials in your house or workplace is by getting it tested by a NATA accredited laboratory.
Why do you need Asbestos Watch Melbourne for testing?
Asbestos Watch Melbourne can provide you with a reliable asbestos testing Melbourne service. Contacting a qualified asbestos removalist will be the smartest move to handle your asbestos problems and ensuring the safety of yourself and the people who matter to you.
Asbestos testing Melbourne services offered by us:
- Collect all the samples from the suspected materials: The sample required for laboratory analysis is quite small, a sample as big as 50-cent coin will be sufficient and representative. We will perform sampling in a manner that it will not be dangerous for the people around you. By seeking help from a sampling surveyor, you can save your valuable time and confirm that the sampling procedure is done appropriately.
- Testing all samples via an accredited laboratory: Our team can conduct asbestos testing Melbourne in all types of buildings including industrial, commercial, and residential buildings. Our specialists work with the newest and modern equipment to do quantification analysis from a sample. We may use polarised light microscopy (PLM) or Stereo Microscope Analysis (SMA) techniques to ensure the quality of testing.
- Decontamination of sampling area: The sample for asbestos testing Melbourne will immediately be put into a sealed container followed by the addition of a label. The location, date, and time of the sample will be added as additional information. All tools and equipment that were used during sampling will be decontaminated and placed in a labelled waste container which later will be disposed at an EPA-approved disposal facility.
- Assistance upon the discovery of asbestos: If required, we can also assist you in the implementation of appropriate control measures. You can get a quote immediately upon contacting Asbestos Watch Melbourne. We aim to provide competitive services while ensuring excellent quality for all clients.
Hiring the right asbestos removalist for asbestos testing
There are many companies that claim as experts in doing an asbestos testing Melbourne, while in fact, they are not!
It is very easy to trust their claims and promises. You should be aware before contacting certain removalist or surveyor; check and re-check. Ask them first about their license to assess their competency to deliver work in accordance with legal requirements.
You can also ask them whether they ever had an improvement or infringement notice before. This is not a rude question. It is important to know if they delivered satisfactory results asbestos testing Melbourne for their clients in the past. And most importantly, ask if they can provide references for you. This will include written testimonials or list of previous customers and contact details so you can contact them.
Asbestos Watch Melbourne offers a complete and comprehensive asbestos testing Melbourne and sampling service starting from sampling until the deliverance of the written report. We work only with an accredited laboratory that uses modern technology to perform asbestos testing Melbourne.
Asbestos Watch Melbourne can perform both a qualitative and quantitative measurement upon sampling. All practices are conducted in accordance with national and local regulations. Contact us today to ensure a safe living and working environment for your family and employees. To wipe out your worries high prices of services, request a free quote now.