When safety is your number one priority, call Asbestos Watch to eliminate asbestos safely from your property.
We are the one you can ask for help when you suspect any presence of asbestos in your property. We remove asbestos materials in the safest manner possible! Call us now and get a free quote to ease your worries about overpriced service charges.
A highly skilled and qualified asbestos removal Melbourne service provider
Asbestos Watch Melbourne is a team of highly skilled and experienced removalists in the greater Melbourne region. We have the expertise to conduct a complete and safe asbestos removal job in accordance with national, state, and local regulations.
- We are highly skilled and experienced removalists.
- We can remove asbestos in all suspected areas, from ceiling to floors, we do it all.
- We deliver the project in the safest manner and utmost care.
- All the works are done following the highest standard required by the regulations.
- We use new and modern equipment to undertake the asbestos removal Melbourne projects.
We always make sure that we undertake all asbestos removal Melbourne projects in compliance with the standards regulated by the national, state, and local authorities to deliver satisfactory results for our clients. This also includes ensuring safety during the working process to avoid any health risks to the customers.Don’t hesitate to contact us to get the latest information about asbestos removal Melbourne services provided by Asbestos Watch Melbourne. If you require service price estimation, just request a quote.
Why do you need to remove asbestos from your property?
Asbestos is a naturally occurring material in the environment and is a collective name used to refer to various fibrous silicate compounds. The use of it began almost 4000 years ago, but the large-scale use of asbestos only began in the late 19th century due to the industrial revolution and trends towards modern buildings. For many years, it was commonly used in residential and commercial properties that were built or renovated before 1986 in Australia.
Due to its massive use, you can find asbestos almost in every part of a building, including:
- Cement sheeting
- Exterior and interior walls
Nowadays, the harmful effects of asbestos materials on human health have been widely acknowledged and published. Prolonged exposure to airborne asbestos fibres can lead to the development of many diseases such as lung cancer, mesothelioma, and asbestosis. Due to its dangerous side effects, the use of asbestos-containing products was banned since December 2003 in Australia.
Aside from harming your health, asbestos also can cause a serious damage to your business deal since it is also a word that can strike fear into a potential buyer. The presence of this hazardous material in your property can potentially derail the property transaction.
Moreover, if your buyer finds out that you were aware of the presence of asbestos material but failed to inform them, they could hold you liable for a misleading omission and seek the cost of having the materials removed, as well as any other related expenses.
Asbestos removal Melbourne services provided by us
We provide vast and extensive asbestos removal Melbourne services that include an initial survey and a complete elimination of asbestos materials from your property.
Our asbestos removal Melbourne services include:
1. Identification of asbestos in any residential, commercial, and industrial buildings:
We will give you a clear insight of the asbestos removal Melbourne work and what can you expect after the process.
- We will do a thorough inspection, locate, and also record all location and condition of the materials in your building.
- Our team of assessors will make the report and information available for tradesperson that will do construction works there.
- We also check and identify asbestos that was damaged or deteriorated that needs further removed.
2. Removing all asbestos on your property; starting from floors to roofing products:
Before commencing any Asbestos Removal Melbourne work, we may notify Safe Work Victoria regarding all removal work. Our removalists are equipped with personal protective equipment (PPE) to carry out the work safely. Strong restriction will be imposed on accessing into the area where asbestos materials are being removed to prevent exposure inside or outside of the building. We will conduct the process as efficient as possible to eliminate the release of airborne fibres to the surrounding neighbourhood.
3. Decontamination to ensure that your building is safe for re-occupation:
After the asbestos removal Melbourne work, facilities and equipment that were exposed to dust or asbestos fibres need to be decontaminated. The experts from Asbestos Watch Melbourne team may perform one of these processes:
- Decontamination of the work area – The removal area will be decontaminated thoroughly, and all dust and debris will be collected in a safe manner.
- Decontamination of tools and equipment – All tools and equipment will be decontaminated using either dry or wet clean-up procedure before they are removed from the elimination area.
- Personal decontamination – Our experts will perform personal decontamination procedures before leaving the disposal area.
4. Transportation and disposal of all kind of hazardous waste to a legal facility:
After decontamination, our experts will handle the transportation and disposal of the asbestos waste. We ensure that the waste is safely packaged in containers and will be secured during the transport. The waste will be disposed at an EPA Victoria-licensed waste disposal in a safe manner to eliminate the release of asbestos fibres from the waste.
Why contacting Asbestos Watch Melbourne is a wise move?
Contacting us is the wisest thing to do when you are unsure about the presence of asbestos in your property.
- We are competent and reliable:You can be sure that we can identify any presence of asbestos in your building and assess the necessity to perform disposal work there. Our trained asbestos removal Melbourne experts know exactly what to look for, how to safely look for it and have mastered safe removal techniques. By hiring a professional asbestos removal Melbourne service provider, asbestos materials can be removed safely in a way that it does not damage the environment and threat the safety of people around you.
- We employ new and modern equipment:We are well equipped with the latest state of the art equipment and supplies to remove asbestos from your property. No matter where you want the material removed, we have got you covered. We have invested in accessing modern equipment that can aid in the safe and quick removal of asbestos products.
- We offer customised services:We understand that a safe procedure in each and every property does not follow a standardized procedure but should instead be customized to suit specific customer needs and requirements. Our highly competent and easy to work with removalist team will work collaboratively with you to formulate a safe asbestos removal plan that works for you, ensures maximum safety and is particularly suited to your property.
- Deliver project in the safest manner and utmost care:We are skilled in the latest technology to ensure optimum safety and maximum efficiency. We always invest our time to learn the latest techniques, tips, and procedures. Customer safety and satisfaction is our aim so we have mastered the latest trends and can flawlessly execute them.
Exceptional quality asbestos removal Melbourne services
If you suspect a material that may contain asbestos, don’t risk your health and safety by handling this dangerous material yourself. Instead, call us immediately.
We always strive to meet your needs and expectations. Our highly qualified and skilled asbestos removal Melbourne removalists have the right certification and training. We will work with you to plan and undertake the project safely.
We have been conducting asbestos removal Melbourne projects in all over Victoria, for clients who have whether residential, commercial, or industrial properties. We can also handle the transport and disposal of waste to a legal facility. If needed, we can also do a follow-up work to ensure you about the quality of the asbestos removal Melbourne process.
If you are looking for quality asbestos removal Melbourne services and a peace of mind, contact us now! We will take care all of your asbestos problems and deliver satisfactory results to you.